ARABIC LANGUAGE AND ISLAMIC STUDIES (Religion Education) TEACHER
Australian International Academy – Caroline Springs Campus requires an Arabic language and Islamic Studies (RE) teacher.
- Must have VIT provisional or full registration prior to commencing.
- Capacity to plan, use student data, implement and assess whole school programs.
- Commitment to child safety and implementation of effective and positive teaching strategies to improve outcomes.
- Capacity to develop constructive and positive relationships with students, parents and staff by using high level of written and verbal communication skills and high level of interpersonal skills.
- Commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities and a capacity to reflect on, evaluate and improve professional knowledge and practice.
Australian International Academy – Caroline Springs Campus (Prep - Year 12) normally advertises for positions for the following year during October. However, if you wish to apply you are welcome to send in an application at any time. The Campus welcomes applications from individuals who are fully qualified and registered with VIT also applicants should be inquiring and enthusiastic about teaching, have a commitment to professional and personal growth, and you must be able enhance and support high standards in curriculum planning and teaching.
Applications should include:
- Teachers: A cover letter that addresses teaching areas (two or more teaching areas is preferred) and your suitability.
- Office and Support Staff: A cover letter that addresses your suitability for the position.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience
- Email address and phone numbers of three referees
Applications should be addressed to Head of Campus and emailed to office manager