To develop graduates who are well prepared and self motivated to advance Australia and to participate effectively as world citizens with Muslim values.
Australian International Academy is an independent registered educational institution managed by an Academy Trust.
The Academy was originally established in 1983 as King Khalid Islamic College and is Australia’s first Islamic school. The first primary campus buildings located in the Melbourne suburb of Coburg were purchased in 1982 through a donation from the late King Khalid of Saudi Arabia, and subsequently the primary school campus and then the secondary school campus were named after him. The Melbourne secondary component of the Academy started in 1991 with Years 7 & 8 classes. This has progressed to reach Year12 VCE and IB classes in 1995. The Melbourne Secondary Campus of the Academy is situated in the suburb of North...
Complete the registration form (click following link) and submit the Registration Form to the campus office.
- Complete the Registration Form (Click on the link below or collect from the campus office).
- Submit the Registration Form to the campus office.
- An entrance assessment will be conducted for Prep to Year 12 students.
- A meeting will be held with the parents of students to discuss forms, fees and entrance requirements.
- Entry of each student will depend on interview, school reports and assessment at campus.
The Australian International Academy offers Academic Scholarships and Quran Memorisation & Tajweed Scholarships.