- Melbourne Secondary Campus
- King Khalid Primary Campus
- Sydney Strathfield Campus
- Sydney Kellyville Campus
- Abu Dhabi Campus
AIA Caroline Springs Campus
AFFIRMATION OF DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLES & PRACTICES
The Australian International Academy of Education declares and affirms that school programs and teaching practices embrace the following important principles:
- The promotion of peace, harmony and understanding through intercultural interactions.
- All Australians have equal rights before the law. We reject any form(s) of discrimination based on race, religion or sex.
- The rule of law and the respect of the rights of others.
- The values of fairness, openness, sharing and giving a hand, looking after neighbours, tolerance, understanding and acceptance.
- People are free to choose and practice their religions. But we reject those who preach violence and hatred in the name of any religion.
- The right of individuals to enjoy the freedom of speech, expression and association. But we reject verbal and written abuses and transgressions against others under the cover of freedom of speech and expression.
- The Australian system of democratically elected governments and councils is the best that serve the interest of all Australians.